Andrew Systems, Inc. can provide a Program Manager who assumes responsibility for the implementation, installation, testing, and inspection of your project. Working with the Program Manager, experienced engineering and support personnel will integrate all services and system components supplied by Andrew or others.
- Civils, foundations, tower erections, antenna/HELIAX installation, testing, shelter placement/setup, other.
- Provide support for development of specifications/scopes of work.
- Review potential technical specifications/scopes of work.
- Site Surveys / Scope of Work.
- Permits / Licenses.
- Review orders prior to entry.
- Track order processing.
- Project scheduling.
- Site supervision.
- Technical support.
- Quality Control.
- Documentation / Reporting, subcontracts, vendor orders, change orders, waiver of liens, invoicing, etc.
- Hold required U.S. State Contractor Licenses (except Hawaii).
- General liability insurance of $2,000,000.
Program Management Staff
- Program Manager
Point of contact for potential and ongoing systems services. Responsible for proposals, planning, scheduling, reporting, implementation and quality control of systems services from conception to completion.
- Program Administrator
Point of contact for ongoing systems services. Responsible for planning, scheduling, order/material tracking, reporting, implementation, documentation, invoicing of system services from receipt of order to completion.
- Tech. Services Coordinator
Internal point of contact for subcontract services requirements and testing. Qualifies subcontractors, maintains records, and in general supports program management activities.
- Subcontracts Administrator
Internal point of contact for all subcontract administrative functions. Processes subcontracts, purchase orders, vendor invoice transactions, and in general performs all reporting and record keeping functions for program management.